Geography Alive 10- SECONDHAND
Author(s): JILL PRICE CATHY BEDSON TRIS
Geography Alive 10 for the Australian Curriculum is clearly structured around the Geographical Knowledge and Understanding and around the specific Geographical Inquiry and Skills strands, as outlined in the Australian Curriculum.
- Interactivities, weblinks and elessons are now integrated in each spread rather than at the end of the chapter;
- Completely new topics and content from a range of regions and scales around the world to address the requirements of the Australian Curriculum: Geography;
- Based on the Geographical Inquiry approach of the Australian Curriculum;
- Up-to-date case studies are vital for Geography students so selected case studies are exclusively online, enabling information and statistics to be updated as required;
- The most comprehensive resource for implementing Australian Curriculum: The eBookPLUS and SkillBuilder are combined together with links to supporting case studies in the Jacaranda Atlas 8E;
- Activities are clearly structured around the General Capabilities and the seven concepts outlined in the Australian Curriculum;
- Activities provide an opportunity for students to apply their understanding of the concepts to the content;
- Each of the two units to be covered in each year level now has a customised Geographical Inquiry or Fieldwork module based on the popular ProjectsPLUS structure. These are designed to further develop students' Inquiry skills.
Each chapter opener:
- Introduces the chapter and relates the content to students' lives;
- Has a link to an introductory video to stimulate student interest at the start of the topic;
- Includes starter questions to help students think about their existing knowledge and viewpoints.
- : 9781118489291SECA
- : john wiley
- : wiley publishing
- : books
- : JILL PRICE CATHY BEDSON TRIS
- : Paperback