Tools for Teachers & Tutors | Mathematics
Targeting Maths Australian Curriculum Edition successfully incor porates the feedback of teachers to deliver a comprehensive teacher reso urce for the Year 5 Maths syllabus. This book is fully cross-referenced to the Year 5 Teaching Guide, Targeting Maths App 6, Rainforest Mat hs and Targeting Maths Lab, for multi-platform learning.
- teaching guide to support the Year 5 Targeting Ma ths Student Book, including answers
- aligned with Australia n Curriculum outcomes and syllabus
- CD-ROM containing an interac tive PDF version of the Year 5 Targeting Maths Student Book
- pro blem-solving program to encourage students to think mathematically and i mprove problem solving abilities
- term Investigations allow stud ents to plan and work through extended problems
- more than 40 as sessments and revision tests are the perfect preparation for NAPLAN*, an d other tests
- incorporates in-stage topic alignment for composi te classes
- fully cross-referenced to the Year 5 Targeting Maths App to encourage independent practise
- Rainforest Maths on CD-R OM for interactive whiteboards
- engaging full-colour pages with real-life examples and full Year Planner
* This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian governments.