Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons - BT
Author(s): Siegfried ENGELMANN
SRA's DISTAR is the most succesful beginning reading program available to schools across the country. Research has proven that children taught by the DISTAR method outperform their peers who receive instruction from other programs. Now for the first time, this program has been adapted for parent and child to use at home. "Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons" is a complete, step-by-step program that shows parents simply and clearly how to teach their children to read.
- Is your child halfway through first grade and still unable to read?
- Is your preschooler bored with coloring and ready for reading?
- Are you worried that your child will become lost in overcrowded classrooms?
- Did you know that early readers hold an advantage over their peers throughout school?
- Do you want to help your child read, but are afraid you'll do something wrong?
Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons is a complete, step-by-step program that shows parents simply and clearly how to teach their children to read. Twenty minutes a day is all you need, and within 100 teaching days your child will be reading on a solid second-grade reading level. It's a sensible, easy-to-follow, and enjoyable way to help your child gain the essential skills of reading. Everything you need is here - no paste, no scissors, no flash cards, no complicated directions - just you and your child learning together.
- : 9780671631987
- : TOUCHSTONE
- : TOUCHSTONE
- : 0.941
- : January 1986
- : 279mm X 214mm X 22mm
- : United States
- : books
- : Siegfried ENGELMANN
- : Paperback
- : 1
- : en
- : 372.41
- : 395
- : illustrations